While it is primarily the federal government’s job to protect us from national security threats, there are responsible steps we can take as good citizens to reduce the threat of foreign enemies.
Here are 7 things you can do RIGHT NOW to counter the threat of Communist China.
1) Delete TikTok. Every day that TikTok is allowed to operate in the United States is another day that Americans are exposed to Chinese Communist Party surveillance and propaganda through TikTok’s Beijing-based parent company, Bytedance.
2) Vote with your wallet. Don’t support companies that whitewash China’s Uyghur genocide or other human rights violations, like those in Hollywood or sports leagues.
3) Be conscious of where your goods come from. When there are alternatives, buy products made in America or allied countries, and ask your representatives what they’re doing to reshore the industries that we lost to China and make America the best place for business.
4) Ask your school or alma mater if they’re protecting students from CCP repression and influence. Have they divested their endowment from China, reported funding from China, and cut off cooperation with Chinese government-linked entities like Confucius Institutes?
5) Make sure your savings and investments aren’t funding our adversary. Don’t let the big banks, pension funds, and VCs that have invested over a trillion dollars into China use your money to undermine our country and our values.
6) Read up on why Taiwan matters for U.S. national security, and how we can prioritize our military strength in the Indo-Pacific. China wants us to be weak, complacent, and distracted.
7) Hold your representatives accountable, ask your friends and family to do the same, and subscribe to Heritage to learn more.
Still haven’t subscribed to The Heritage Foundation on YouTube? Click here ► https://bit.ly/2otKliy
Follow The Heritage Foundation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heritagefoundation/
Follow The Heritage Foundation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Heritage
Follow The Heritage Foundation on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heritagefoundation/?hl=en
Here's seven things you can do today to Help counter the threat of communist China delete tick tock everyday Tick Tock stays online Americans continue to Be exposed to Chinese Communist Party Surveillance and propaganda due to tick Tock's parent company bite dance vote With your wallet don't support the Companies like those in Hollywood and Sports leagues that whitewash China's Human rights abuses like their weaker Genocide be conscious of where your Goods come from when there are Alternatives by products made in America Or in Allied countries and ask your Representatives what they're doing to Restore the industries that we lost to China ask your school or alma mater if They're protecting students from CCP Repression or influence have they Divested their endowment from China Reported funding from China and cut off Cooperation with Chinese Government-linked entities like Confucius institutes make sure your Savings aren't funding our adversary Don't let the big Banks Pension funds And VCS that have invested over a Trillion dollars into China use your Money to undermine our country read up On why Taiwan matters for National Security and how we can prioritize our Military strength in the indo-pacific China wants us weak complacent and
Distracted hold your representatives Accountable ask your friends and family To do the same And subscribe to Heritage To learn more Foreign